Xổ số kiến thiết Tp.Instructions for weekly perfect attendance detention clearance & link to the form:
During distance learning, students will have the unique opportunity to clear 1 hour of detention for 1 week of perfect attendance.
- Fill out the request for detention credit on the form:
- Semester 1 .
- Semester 2 .
- Before filling out this form: Check your HAC to verify that the week of attendance you are submitting is clear of absences and tardy marks
- The Deans’ office will check for conflicting information which will result in “no credit issued”
- No communication will be sent to the student if the information is not verifiable – no credit will be issued
- Student may only request detention credit from the detention issuance date onward
- Prior weeks to the detention issuance date will not apply
- AHA Tutoring (30 minutes of tutoring = 1 hour of detention credit); please for more information and to sign up.
- Participating in .
- Having perfect weekly attendance. Please for the form and details.
- Credit Recovery on Saturdays (for more info, please contact your Counselor directly).
- Intersession (for more info, please contact your Counselor directly).
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Perez in the Dean's Office at email@example.com.